All content is sold on the basis that it is used exclusively by the original purchaser.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without prior written permission of BUILDER'S THEORY. For example, taking copies of the information for distribution to others would be deemed to be a contravention of copyright regulations unless prior permission is obtained from BUILDER'S THEORY.
We reserve the right to take action against any person who contravenes our copyright.
Returns/Refunds and Exchange Policy
When purchasing, your choice of the appropriate product/s should be made carefully. Simply changing your mind is not grounds for an automatic refund.
Being unsuccessful in obtaining your Victorian Builders' Registration is not sufficient grounds for a refund.
If you qualify for a return, refund or exchange, you will be required to fill out a form prior to the purchase being reversed or exchanged.
ALL DIGITAL PRODUCTS ARE NON REFUNDABLE - PLEASE CHOOSE CAREFULLY AS THEY WILL NOT BE REFUNDED/EXCHANGED
• The information presented is intended to provide general information in summary form. The contents do not constitute specific advice and should not be relied upon as such. Formal specific advice should be sought by users with respect to particular matters before taking action.
• Before relying on the material in any important matter, users should carefully evaluate its accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance for their purposes and should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
• Although the information presented in this resource is accurate to the best of their knowledge, the authors cannot guarantee that every statement is without flaw of any kind.
• The information presented cannot by itself provide all of the knowledge, skills and attitudes needed to demonstrate competency. There are a number of factors over which we have no control, including but not limited to your financial condition, talent, skills, level of effort, motivation, past experience and education, and changes within the process.
• There is no assurance that any prior success or past results regarding the use of our services and/or products on this website may be an indication of your future success or results.
• In some cases the material may incorporate or summarise views, guidelines or recommendations of third parties. Such material is assembled in good faith, but does not necessarily reflect the considered views of the Author, or indicate a commitment to a particular course of action.
• The authors disclaim all liability for any errors, or for any loss or other consequences resulting from any individual relying on, or acting upon, any information provided in this resource.
• You agree that we are not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented on this website or any of the services and/or products presented on this website.
© State of Victoria, Australia
Copyright in all legislation of the Parliament of the State of Victoria, Australia, is owned by the Crown in right of the State of Victoria, Australia.
© BUILDER'S THEORY
All Rights Reserved